- Erica Farr
Ways You Can Participate in the Chapter
USGBC-IE chapter members are individuals and companies across the Inland Empire. Anyone that shares our goal of a more sustainable built environment should join our Chapter to help us fulfill our mission.
Participate in a committee, share your expertise and become a member today.
What You Can Do Next
- Special Treatment. Members get discounts, special events and more.
- Chart Our Course. Members are involved in key decisions to guide the future of the organization.
- Share Your Expertise. Committees help produce events, promote our outreach and educate other members.
- Rub Elbows With Your Peers. Committees provide an opportunity to work side-by-side with local leaders in green building.
- Get Updates. Always keep up-to-date on the latest news and events. Never miss an event.
- Don’t Worry. We will never share your personal information or spam you.
- Tax Deductible. Since we are a nonprofit organization, all of your donations are tax deductible.
- All Amounts Are Welcome. You can donate as little as a dollar and every bit is appreciated.
- Get Recognized. Your company name and logo appear on all event materials and give you a large presence at the event.
- Quite the Bargain. Table top sponsorships are available for as little as $100, event sponsorships for as little as $250.